Data Management Committee
The Data Management Committee is responsible for establishing and enforcing the GOAPP Data Management Policy
The Data Management Committee (DMC) will focus on three specific activities:
- Facilitating the exchange of data between projects and themes.
- Facilitating the transfer of data and code between GOAPP and its government partners (taking into account intergovernmental initiatives like CONCEPTS, and also working with parallel international efforts with well developed data management plans, e.g., Task force on Seasonal Predictions and from THORPEX).
- Overseeing the development of a system for making results available to the general public and interested researchers through the GOAPP web site.
- Jason Chaffey (Fisheries and Oceans Canada)
- Bill Merryfield (GOAPP Investigator)
- Mathieu Ouellet (Fisheries and Oceans Canada)
- Hal Ritchie (GOAPP Principal Investigator)
- Keith Thompson (GOAPP Principal Investigator)
- Lt (N) Darryl Williams (Department of National Defence)
- Susan Woodbury (GOAPP Network Manager)
Back to Management page